Busy Little Bee!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Forgive my absence - I have been here - just not *here* per-se.

I can see that a few changes have been made to the Blogger-world while I've been neglecting it. Excuse me while I brush the dust aside & answer a few questions that may be on your mind ...

What's going on that I've been so busy?
Well, for starters - work, work, work & looking for work! Quite a few side projects were built & are underway & an anticipated return to school to complete my Bachelor's in Graphic Design is also in the works.

What kind of side-projects have I been working on?
For the most part:  building web-sites, creating & maintaining social networking/marketing & creating graphic design for them.  I've also created a few logos for my brother-in-law.

Am I still doing the running program or yoga?
No.  I wish I were - I really do however, covering the business 13 hours a day/7 days a week, working on side projects, working on cleaning up my credit & enrolling in school - are all incredibly demanding on my time.  That is in no way, shape or form a valid excuse for not exercising!  I plan to get back to exercising regularly & updating my blog will in part hold me accountable for such.

So then, does that mean I will be updating my blog regularly?
Yes!  My plan for now is to commit to updating it on a weekly basis & as my life slows down or at least becomes less stressful, I will increase that.

And, as a shameless plug:  Click here to see & shop at one of the websites I've created :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP