Little Bitch

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What I've Been Up To:

I've been surfing around for other blogs to read & I've found quite a few out there that are interesting & fun to read (some even help to put your brain to use!).  I've put links on my page should anyone else want to venture their way as well.  I highly suggest visiting them, I'm confident you'll be glad you did.  In my "surfing", I've really been pleasantly surprised at the writing ability that's out there among bloggers.  It was quite refreshing if I do say so myself!

Ramblings (a.k.a. bitching & moaning):

I'm finding as of late that I'm incredibly annoyed by people that talk out loud, or to me, interrupting me,when I'm trying to complete something that takes my concentration (such as blogging).  I can't help but reflect back to when I was a teenager who lived (yes "lived" not just "loved") to read ... but got nasty as could be when interrupted.  My poor sister, I would yell at her for interrupting me & she'd tromp off in a huff, slamming my bedroom door & then her own.  Part of me still thinks she was overreacting, but looking at it from her point of view, I can see how I wasn't taking her feelings into consideration yet completely expected her to consider my feelings.  Ironic or human nature?

To this day I'm annoyed by people that interrupt me or make strange noises (usually of the subconscious nature).  I find it comparable to nails on a chalk board.  Maybe I'm just an irritable little bitch ... or maybe I should just rip off whatever part of that other person's body is that's making the sounds ... Ok, maybe I am just an irritable little bitch :-)

SideNote:

Did have an SP episode the other night, but other than the dark figure & the paralysis it was uneventful.  The figure just stood there as if his presence was necessary to maintain my paralysis, but eventually it ended.  Oddly, it was in the middle of the night & I just fell right back into sleep afterwards.  It's strange however that I still remembered it.

Comment (Hello?):

Remember, you're all more than welcome to leave me a comment anytime you'd like.  I'll even comment back.  I know you're reading because I see the stats, but ... no comment love for me yet?  Hehe, make a girl smile - leave a comment ... even if you just want to tell me to shut up & stop asking you to leave them ... it's ok, I can take it!

Take care & sleep well.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP