Interesting dream last night

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ok, technically it's last night but , well, it's really late so .. it was my last dream so is it really the night before last?  Regardless, I had an (among others) very vivid dream.  It was really strange, as if I wasn't really the person in "said dream" but as if I was the actor in what appeared to be a taping of a movie (no, not that kind!). 

Anyway, I could see through the eyes of the actress & at times felt as if I "were" the actress (insert "Being John Malkovich") ... very, odd.  I could feel what the other actor was feeling (in this case Robert Downey Jr.) & felt a very close connection to him as well.  The dream progressed, taking place in a green room/office environment until the very end when gunshots sprang loose.  Upon this .... my alarm went off & I awoke.

Another instance showing that i am experiencing REM at times when I should be in a different sleep stage.

None-the-less, an enjoyable & interresting dream experience :-)

Time for bed now - (& then some)

Sleep well all
~ Jayequeue 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP