Boredom ... it gets the best of us

Friday, October 30, 2009

I decided to take a few pictures around the house & post them for your viewing pleasure.  This picture of Mittens (a.k.a. Mrs. Peebles, a.k.a. Gary, a.k.a. Mitsy Girl, a.k.a. Mitsy Mittens of Mittensville, a.k.a. Fuzzy Nuts) is actually about a month or two old, but ... whatever, stop judging me!  (hehe!)


BOO!

Here are some lovely books that I've never read & probably never will, but they were my moms so shoosh!  Ok, I've read a few of them ... I think, like a long time ago:





And, this .... this is my foot.  Yup, my foot.  Enjoy my piano keys.  I know I do & I'm sure you will as well ... or at least you'd better or I'll ... I'll ... I'll ... do ... something ... ok, not really:





0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP