A lovely day in paradise

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Well, here we are, a new day among us & it's quite lovely outside!  A nice breeze wafting it's way through the palm trees, the sun shining down on us & a blue sky with clouds slowly drifting around in a lazy mood.

I haven't been blogging as much as I would like to as of late & apologies to those who stop by.  My intention was to dedicate this blog to research on SP & recently I've not had any (full-fledged) instances so I've stepped back a bit.

I would like to point out that I watched Paranormal Activity over the weekend & although, I originally thought it had some commonalities with SP, after watching it, I would say that I was pretty-much off in my assumption.  Instead, it turned out to be more of a Blair-Witch/Exorcist type of story.  Although, I'm sure some will beg to differ as with SP there is always that feeling (or more appropriately that sense) that it is in fact a demon or evil presence rather than a waking-dream.

Anywho ... other than my battle with my BlackBerry & the new Facebook application all has been pretty well in the World of Jayequeue.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP