Still Working on Updating ...

Friday, January 8, 2010

Wow, I picked out one template & then found some really nice backgrounds & voila ... started searching more & found more & more.  Unfortunately, one can completely zone out while sitting at their computer trying to find the "perfect" layout for one's blog & I have been doing just that.  I did have a lot of fun tweaking my header picture & I'm very happy with how it came out.

I did end up finding one that I really like (the one you're seeing now) however, it has tons of options so I'm still working on changing it to be just how I want it.  When I started, I didn't realize I would be spending hours upon hours until I was happy with the final outcome.  Watch me end up changing it completely back to the way it was!  I'd totally kick myself in the ass for that but, yet .. at the same time ... I wouldn't put it past myself :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP