GIve a Little - Get a Lot

Sunday, April 26, 2009

To start off 2009, the company I work for has introduced a year-long campaign to give back to our community. Each month we (literally) give back by participating in charity functions. Nothing is expected in return, the only expectation is to give, to help and to enjoy doing it. The reward is wrapped in one with the experience. Give a little - get a lot.

I have participated in two of the events so far this year and after the most recent one (volunteering at the MSWalk just the other weekend) I made the committment to participate in every single upcoming event as well. I can certainly afford to spare a few hours of my day once a month to help make my community (even my world) a better place!

In addition to my committment to particpating in every monthly event, I have also decided to help those out in the West Palm Beach, FL (& surrounding areas). Please stay tuned & come back regularly for tips, suggestions, & information to see how you can help make a difference.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP