Sleeping Well (not to be confused with a wishing well .. hehe)

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sorry to have been lacking in my posts as of late, however I haven't had all that much to blog about.  I've had the luxury of several good nights of sleep!  Yay for me!  I have an inkling it has to do with the fact that I'm doing my best not to allow myself to get anxious about the possibility of an SP episode prior to falling asleep.

The closest I came to an episode was this morning.  I noticed that I almost had trouble going from REM to wakefulness.  The easiest way for me to explain it would be as if I stuttered in waking.

It's truly amazing what a good night of sleep can do for a person.  I'm actually enjoying my sleep again & feeling quite rested when I wake up.  I notice also that I tend to wake up earlier, but of course don't want to get out of bed because I'm enjoying being able to sleep so much!

That's about it for now.  I will continue researching & posting as much information as I can.  I will be watching the SoulSmack video soon & will share my thoughts on it. 

Oh & here's the link for one of the best books I've found out there thus far:




This book is also highly recommended on the web from other SP sufferers - enjoy!

Sleep well everyone :-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP