Finally happy with my page!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Well after quite a bit of hunting & a lot of tweaking I'm finally happy with my page - VERY happy with it actually!  I do still need to add a stat counter but that's something I can do at any time (once I find one I like).

And, on the subject of SP - no episodes for the most part this week.  I did however have a very strange and vivid dream last night ... I was working in an office and looking at my emails with 2 female co-workers (who they were is beyond me but I sure knew them in my dream!).  I had received one of those "chain emails" from what apparently was another co-worker named "Rachel McAdams" ... We were all kind of snickering about her for some reason as if we all disliked the girl for some reason.  Anyway, I woke-up right after this dream & due to the vividness of it I kept repeating the name over in my head because I wanted to remember it.  I have no idea where the name came from & it just struck me as incredibly odd.

Ok, well ... that's all for now.  Remember, if you have any SP experiences you want to share -- PLEASE share them & don't forget to take part in my poll (in the upper left hand corner).



Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP