The Dream World of Jayeque

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wow, talk about strange dreams ... last night I had 3 consecutive dreams that all intermingled into one another.  The first one contained my boyfriend & I & involved work.  Now, I say the dreams intermingled into one another because they all took place at our house although it wasn't our current place & it was a house I'd never seen before.  I can vividly remember the layout although I couldn't tell you what the outside of it looked like.  I had a certain feeling that it was a house though - not a condo (which we live in now).

In the 2nd one, he & I were actually another couple (living in the same house).  Am I the only one that dreams they're someone else?  It always makes me wonder if I'm actually in someone else's dream & who on earth are these flipping people? 

Anyway, the 3rd one which was also took place in the same house was more SP related.  I woke up & was partly myself & partly still this other woman (don't ask me to explain that-I don't think I could) & I was trying to get out of bed but could barely move.  I felt incredibly heavy and couldn't open my eyes all the way (hence this one being SP related).  I managed to get out of bed & for whatever reason thought that if I could get my glasses then I would be able to open my eyes all the way & see again.  Eventually, I managed to locate my glasses, all the while dragging this dead weight of a body around (that's exactly how it felt - like it wasn't my body but this dead weight) & barely being able to see.  I put my glasses on but they (of course) didn't help.  Then I woke up (for real & it was morning).

Um & don't forget to take part in my (ever so lonely) poll over on the left hand side!  Scroll down if you don't see it :-)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP