Christmas SP

Monday, September 28, 2009

I thought I'd share an older episode of SP. This happened back when I was about 19-20 years old (I'm now 34).

It was around christmas time & I had gone to bed. At the time where I was living I was sleeping on a sofa bed in the living room because my bedroom didn't have working heat. The christmas tree was (of course) in the living room as well & the lights were on.

I was sleeping as normal as can be until I felt as though I woke up, but couldn't fully open my eyes. Try as I did, all I could manage to do was every-so-slightly open my eyes. I recall seeing the lights on the christmas tree through my (maybe) half-open eyes. I know my eyes were not fully open because I could see my eyelashes in the way of my vision of the tree. At first I didn't realize what was obstructing my vision, but then realized the obstruction was actually several feathery obstructions & that's when I figured it out. I tried & tried to open my eyes, to no avail. I eventually just fell back to sleep. There was no evil presence & I don't recall any feeling of my body being paralyzed. I think I was more concerned with the annoyance of not being able to open my eyes fully.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP